SPEED AND AGILITY
Our Speed and Agility Training is specifically designed for each athlete with a common goal to enhance foot speed, agility, power and flexibility. Speed, Agility and Quickness Training is a system of progressive exercises and instruction aimed at developing fundamental motor ability to enhance the capability of athletes to be more skillful at faster speeds and with greater precision.
This program is highly recommended as a supplement to any sport.
All Class instruction by Dave Clagett, CPT.
The Athlete’s Edge will be offering Strength Training Classes for ages 12 and up. The classes will be run by Andrew Caron, CPT and current intern with the Washington Nationals Strength and Conditioning Program.
Classes will include the following:
• Learning the proper techniques of lifting to gain strength and prevent injury
• Female ACL strengthening and Injury Prevention Program
• Core Strengthening and stabilization program
• Plyometric training: Jump Higher, run faster, and gain more first step quickness.
• 1 hour time slots
Sport-specific Individual, Group and Team Training.
• Sport Personalized and Group Training
• Speed and Agility Classes
• Strength Training
• Sport Specific Personalized and Group Training
• Pre-Season Football Speed and Agility Camp
• Baseball and Softball Arm Strengthening and Injury Prevention Program
• High School Strength Club
All of our training classes are supervised by Certified Personal Trainers who have worked with athletes at all levels from youth to professional. Tabitha Baer – ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, BS Kinesiology and currently studying for NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist and Dave Clagett, CPT.
All of our Personal Training/Speed and Agility/Strength and Conditioning Schools are available for individuals, groups, or teams and are available at our location or yours. If you do not see an option that fits your needs please contact The Athlete’s Edge for options.
HIGH SCHOOL STRENGTH CLUB
Workout Room Options
In order to use our strength facility, you must have participated in one of our strength & conditioning schools or received personalized strength training.
Monthly Workout Room Package