EDGE ELITE VOLLEYBALL CLUB
Edge Elite volleyball club is geared toward athletes who are focused on enhancing their volleyball skills with a desire to compete on a team at the highest competition level.
- 13/14U – Sunday, October 29th 4:30-6:00pm
- Teams will participate in 5 tournaments (TBD). Players will receive uniforms,
warm-up and travel bag. Practices are held on Sunday afternoons and one weekday evening.
- 15/16U – Sunday, November 12th 4:30 – 6:30pm
- 17/18U – Sunday, November 12th 1:30 – 3:30pm
- 15/16U/17U/18U – Teams will participate in 7 tournaments (TBD).
- Players will receive uniforms, warm-up and travel bag.
- Practices are held on Sunday afternoons and Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday evenings.
All tryouts will be located at Antrim Brethren in Christ Church.
Address: 24 Kauffman Rd E, Chambersburg, PA 17202.
Where do you belong? Click the link below to ensure you attend the correct tryout based on your age group.
Documents Needed for Tryout:
Prior to attending tryouts, girls must pre-register on the KRVA website. As you complete the registration, leave the club affiliation blank until after you have accepted an offer with a club. You will need to have a copy of your KRVA membership card at the tryout. Click Here To Register
Complete: the KRVA medical release form and also bring with you to the tryout.
13/14u fee is $30 15u/16u/17u/18u fee is $40
Checks should be made payable to Edge Elite Volleyball Club.
Send payment & all registration documents to:
Edge Elite VBC
147 North Antrim Way Greencastle, PA 17225
For additional information: email@example.com 717-597-1374
Edge Elite Volleyball Club players will pay approximately $150-$250 a month from Dec 2016 through March 2018. The final amount/month will be dependent upon the age group team, level of play (open/club) and the number of tournaments entered. A $400 non-refundable deposit is due at the parent/team meet and greet organizational meeting.
FEES DO NOT INCLUDE AAU NATIONAL OR USA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. DECISIONS CONCERNING THESE EVENTS WILL BE MADE TEAM BY TEAM.